Rolling Meadows Plant & Garden Sale
Des Plaines Blue Star Marker
GCI is pleased to offer new liability insurance for our clubs that are not 501 C corporations. We feel that this is much better than our previous coverage and beneficial to most of our clubs. Things to know about the coverage are:
1. All clubs events including meetings, plant sales, field trips, garden walks, flower shows, etc. are covered.
2. Events with up to 500 attendees are covered. For events with more than 500 attendees, contact the Insurance Liaison to obtain a quote. Contact information can be found in Garden Glories or on the Members Only page of this website.
3. When signing contracts list your club as The garden Clubs of Illinois, Inc. dba (doing business as) your club's name.
4. Your club does not need a certificate unless you are asked to produce one from one of your venues. Certificates of coverage require a $50 administration fee.
5. If one of your venues requires to be named on a certificate as an also insured, there will be an additional $75 fee to process their request.
To apply for certificates, complete the form below and mail with your check payable to GCI to the Insurance Chairman. The address is on
the Members Only page of this website. Please note that sending applications to the office will delay your certificates.
Highland Park Releasing Monarchs
South Barrington at their Garden Walk/Boat Tour.